Thursday, March 28, 2013

HELP US!!!

No deadline has been set for payment, but we need your payment.  Vendors are wanting deposits and payments and without your money we are unable to do that...

So make the decision...are you coming?? We want you there!! 

With Facebook, many feel that they are connected as they want to be with their classmates, but push away from the computer and make a real connection with your classmates.   These are the people that you grew up with, that know the REAL you!! I like to say that you all are the people that knew me when I had braces and glasses and loved me anyway!

We have a great DJ scheduled and he will help us step back in time and remember what it was like to be young!!

So use the PayPal account and make the decision to come HOME this summer and see your friends and family! 

At least let us know that you are coming...it will make my blood pressure go down some!!!

No comments: